History

The origins of Bolgheri Castle date back to 1500. Since then, it has been the property of the Counts of Gherardesca family. In the second half of the 1700s, restoration ...



The Cellar

The Castle’s Cellar is in the town of Bolgheri, in Via Lauretta 7. The cellar was completed in 1796 and consists of two floors. The first floor is on the street, and is divided into an area for making/aging ...



Accomodation

There are currently three separate farmhouses within the estate as a whole - San Sebastiano, Ippocastano and Stalletta in the Bolgheri village which are rented for short periods, weeks or months ...